Sunday, September 4, 2016

Introduction:

Welcome to my blog!

Blogging is not something I typically do. Over the past few years I have started different blogs, made a couple posts, and then moved on because I would either forget about it or could not find the time. Writing has been a passion of mine since sophomore year of high school, however. In my spare time - not that I have much time to spare due to work, classes, and internship - I try to write, read, run, and do whatever else entices me. Currently, I am making an attempt at figuring out Blogger. If you find this page to be dull and lacking certain necessities, if there are any, I will be sure to discover and apply them.

I'm unsure what else we are to include in this introductory post, so I will ramble on a few more things about me. This post is being written in Tiffin, Ohio because I am visiting my fiancé at Tiffin University. My favorite books are The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald and Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton. I enjoy all different genres of literature and novels. The book I am reading now is Angels & Demons by Dan Brown, the first book in the Robert Langdon series. Fun fact: I decided to read this series because the fourth book, Inferno, incorporates Dante Alighieri's Divine Comedy, which I thoroughly enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. You have found your way here! Are you from Ohio? I loved all of the Dan Brown books and the Jurassic Park. A good start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have found your way here! Are you from Ohio? I loved all of the Dan Brown books and the Jurassic Park. A good start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super excited to work with you again this semester! I love that you're looking into Angel & Demons because of Dante, that's one of my favorite tales.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Anthony! I've started different blogs and then moved on plenty of times as well. I haven't been active on a blog in a while so I'm excited for this experience. I'm excited to read your posts as well!

    - Whitney Ross

    ReplyDelete